Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

VUGen 9.5 Error while generating script after capture

Jump to solution
I`m trying to perform a capture with vugen but while the script is being generated i got the below error.

Capture option is . HTML base, script containing explicit URLs only.

vugen.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module msvcrt.dll at 001B:77BD8EFA, wcslen()+0008 byte(s)

EAX=FFFFFFFE EBX=00000000 ECX=0000000C EDX=104A0057 ESI=092D4E50
EDI=FFFFFFFE EBP=0012E3A4 ESP=0012E3A4 EIP=77BD8EFA FLG=00010282
CS=001B DS=0023 SS=0023 ES=0023 FS=003B GS=0000

001B:77BD8EFA msvcrt.dll, wcslen()+0008 byte(s)

001B:77D040F1 OLEAUT32.dll, SysAllocString()+0024 byte(s)

001B:2E56B4E7 WebRecorder.dll, WebRecorder_ExternalEventRecorderUpdateContextSettings()+20343 byte(s)

Thanks
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.
Looks like some other application dlls are interfering with LoadRunner dlls. Please check it out.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.
Looks like some other application dlls are interfering with LoadRunner dlls. Please check it out.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
I had the EXACT same issue with HP 9.50. I would really like to know the resolution for this issue? Is there a patch?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Does anyone have the patch number for the same? I am having this issue suddenly. Once I record a script in VuGen 9.51 or 9.52, it crashes at about 8% during code generation.
But there is not such issue with VuGen 9.50
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Akram,

Did you get a solution to your problem? Did you try blocking the anti-virus or going to 9.51 or 9.52?

Do let us know.

Regards,
Sanjay
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hello Shivesh,

The problem is solved 🙂 , it was my antivirus and its file protection system behind the troubles, I changed its configuration and all become fine.

Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
what was the configuration changes in antivirus that you made. Please share
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.