Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

VUGen Webservice Protocol - Large XMLs

I am testing a webservice which has a huge input xml request which i am currently testing thro Jmeter.
I am reading the input xmls by reading it from a folder which Jmeter has that feature called "Message Folder". We just need to specify the Folder path location where all xml files are located.

I'm trying to create a similar test script in LoadRunner using Webservices Protocol. I'm able to test a small xml file with no issues and able to parametrize that as well since its input parameters are very few.
But for the large xml which needs lot of input parameters we can't spend time in parametrizing it. So i created a local folder and copied all the input xmls(files) that i'm trying to test into it.

Now i wanted to read the input xmls randomly from that folder using VUGen webservice script and test it.

Could anyone let me know how to read input xmls using VUGen Webservice script.
Thanks.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: VUGen Webservice Protocol - Large XMLs

Anyone have any inputs on this.

Thanks.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

May be try them in HTML/HTTP protocol. Use custom request.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

With HTTP protocol custom request, how do you manage the Services and its end points.

Where do you specify the Folder path?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.