Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Value appearing as a parameter

Jump to solution
Hi,
I'm getting the following warning in the replay log:
~~~
Warning: The string '71b39efa-82a0-4ffe-bae5-b972951e40eb/' with parameter delimiters is not a parameter.
~~~

As part of my submit form, I have the following line:

"Name=_ListSchemaVersion_{71b39efa-82a0-4ffe-bae5-b972951e40eb}", "Value=9", ENDITEM,

Thing is... it's NOT a parameter... that's the value that needs to be passed (including curly braces).

Do I need to do something different to pass this, or will LR pass this as is - braces and all?

Thanks all 🙂

Simon
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Value appearing as a parameter

Jump to solution
Loadrunner takes anything within flower backets as parameter.
{ } these are parameter delimiters.

But I guess your application is sending data with these flower brackets around.

You can goahead and change this in Vugen.

Tools -> General Options -> Parameterization from { } to something you like, and use that as parameter delimiters for your actual loadrunner parameters used in the script.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Loadrunner takes anything within flower backets as parameter.
{ } these are parameter delimiters.

But I guess your application is sending data with these flower brackets around.

You can goahead and change this in Vugen.

Tools -> General Options -> Parameterization from { } to something you like, and use that as parameter delimiters for your actual loadrunner parameters used in the script.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Thanks mate, I'll give that a go and let you know if that works...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
This worked - which unfortunately means thre must be another issue with my script (I must have missed another changing value somewhere)

Ah well.. my problem now... thanks for the tip 🙂
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.