Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

VuGen 9.50 - Mutual Authentication Problem

Hi All,
I'm recording a Web Services script with VUGen 9.50. The VUGen-server and the Server where WebServices are installed, have been trusted.
Customer provides me the .jks file containing:
- Certification Authority certificate
- WebServer certificate
First of all I want to say that in SOAPUI_tool I imported the .jks file and the works well.
In VUGen I'm trying to import the .jks file going on "Edit Recording Option->Port MApping->New Entry->" setting:
- Target Server
- Port 9003 (where I can access)
- http
- proxy
- ssl
- ssl version: 2/3
- ssl chipers: default
- client: certificate_server.crt / .jks (I tried both)

I export certificate_server.crt from .jks because It seems that VUGen doesn't accept .jks file.
The setting and the result of "test ssl" are shown in attached file.
Could someone help me?
Thanks
Michele
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: VuGen 9.50 - Mutual Authentication Problem

The cert has to be in pem format. you can use openssl that is in bin directory or you can download it from internet. Let me know if this helps.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: VuGen 9.50 - Mutual Authentication Problem

Hi Naga7,
could you follow the update in the forum http://forums.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1475573?
Thanks
Michele
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.