Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

VuGen 9.51 - Multimedia Messaging Service - MM7

Hi All,
Customer wants to test MM7 interface. I don't know well how it works but I think is an SOAP request with an attachement. Have you ever had experiences witn MM7? Does VUGen 9.51 manage out-of-the-box this application? Have you suggestions?
Thanks
Michele
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: VuGen 9.51 - Multimedia Messaging Service - MM7

MM7 : working with relay/server or something ?

May want to try with MMS protocol.
The best would be to run Protocol advisor to check if the Business Process can be captured through any of LR protocols.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: VuGen 9.51 - Multimedia Messaging Service - MM7

Soap requests can be handled using webservices and http/html protocol. I have no idea about MM7 Interface. Thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.