Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

VuGen 9.52 on Win2008 - support recording for IE8

Getting a bit confused here. Is there a patch for VuGen 9.52 (build 3283), running on a Win2008 R2 Standard server, that will enable the recording using IE8 ?

I found LRVUG_00006 which would not install, and then I tried LR_03019 which complained about a wrong version.

Is there a latest patch that has been tested that I can download and try?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: VuGen 9.52 on Win2008 - support recording for IE8

Patches on LR 11
===================
Load Generator
LRLG_00003

Analysis SA Patch 1 Critical Update
LRANLSYS_00002

Patch 1 Critical Update
LR_03017

Vugen SA Patch 1 Critical Update
LRVUG_00003

All these patches are released on Jan6th.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: VuGen 9.52 on Win2008 - support recording for IE8

Thanks, but as stated I am using VuGen 9.52 (not LR11). What I need is a solution to enable the recording on Win2008 with IE8.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.