Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

VuGen Scripting (Error -26628)

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy BAC Monitoring on the Intranet. However, as I have recorded the script (normal recording procedure of launching the page); this error appears when im compiling the scripts. It also comes along with the following error message:
- [MsgId: MERR-26628]
- [MsgId: MMSG-26388]

Can you please assist?
Many thanks.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: VuGen Scripting (Error -26628)

Is this error coming up in Vugen reply or in BPM/BAC replay? If it is failing in BAC then check what is the difference? version info? etc?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,
These error messages were shown on the VuGen compiler. Im currently using BAC ver 7.2. Please advise, thanks.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

It is quite difficult to tell the cause of the error with this little information. As you mentioned it is coming during compilation, i would suggest to create a new script. If it is not feasible, just take a blank script and copy/paste the contents from old script. If you receive the same error, then replay with extended logs and send us the log file and .c file.
-Madhu
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I've tried that but it didn't work.

Now I've tried setting the web_set_user() command. However, it's returned me the following:
Action.c(21): Error -26628: HTTP Status-Code=403 (Forbidden) for "http://spi/cfr/system/error401.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/home"

..with the error message: "We're Sorry, but you are not authorised to access this page at this time."

Please note that we're using LDAP user id and there's no login page for the page I'm trying to access.

Please find the script attached, and kindly assist, thanks alot!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.