Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

VuGen, UTC time calculation

Hey guys, i hope someone here can help me out.

I'd need to send a date/time string to the server for a query. Problem is - we need it as UTC time and because of daylight savings time, we need to use a calculation done by VuGen.

I already stumbled across "gmtime" which seems to do quite a nice job, but i'd of course need a special format of the date.

It should look like this:
2010/06/24 09:00:00

Are there parameters for "asctime" which could do the job for us ? (At least i couldn't find anything in the help documentation)

Any help appreciated
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: VuGen, UTC time calculation

You can use Data/Time parameter in your required format.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Could you please be a little bit more precise on this one ?

Where / how could i set that ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Create a New Parameter with parameter type as Date/Time and select the required format (refer to snapshot). Use it in the script as required.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.