Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

VuGen scripting with Mozilla Firefox

My Apps prospective,it is web based, used to get the data dynamically from third party, java based, need to generate the script in mozilla browser.
pls suggest me which protocal need to select , any other configeration settlings need to do..

Thanks,
RK
0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Visitor.

Re: VuGen scripting with Mozilla Firefox

Hi RK,
did you try this approach (attached) ?

Best regards,
Alexey.
Best regards,
Alexey
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Alexey,
thanks for your responce, i am unable to open ur attachement, could you pls send to my mail..

thanks,
RK
0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Ou RK - it isn't necessary already because in your topic ( http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1447477 ) you've chose needed protocol and on my screenshots I showed how to choose Firefox and protocol 🙂

Best regards,
Alexey.
Best regards,
Alexey
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

sure Alexey..pls send me the attached document to my mail

thanks,
RK
0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

OK I've just sent it to you !

Best regards,
Alexey.
Best regards,
Alexey
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thank you Alexey,
i got your mail alexey..but my issue is i did the same way and record the scripts..but results prospective responce times are very less compare to manual verification.
so, my issue is do i required any other settings change for getting accurate responce times..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

RK - if I clear understand you - you've got automatic responce time (automatic execution of your script in BPM) less than manual responce time in VUGen's interface, isn't it ?
Then if it's not convenient for you - you can use think_time parameter (in VUGen edit script) to set needed pauses between transactions.

Bets regards,
Alexey.
Best regards,
Alexey
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.