Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

VuGen webservices weird problem

Hi everybody,

I am using Vugen 9.0.
I've created a webservice script as described below:
1.chose 'manage services' and improted a wsdl,using the Axis/Java based Web Services Framework toolkit. (does not work otherwise)
2.added the service call and input parameters.
Then I've played the script that was created. (on Vugen). until I save the new file, it works perfectly. after I save it, it will not work again- I get this message:

Action.c(4): Error: Internal error, please call customer support. Details: Can't find the proxy directory :
Action.c(4): Error: Web service call "OP_GetUserProfile_External_101" execution failed

Did it ever happen to anyone? If so, how did you handle it?

Thanks,
Noa
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: VuGen webservices weird problem

Hi Everyone,

I have done a webservice script on LR 9.1. It is running fine when we have not saved the script to our local machine.

but when we run the script after saving into our local machine, we see the below error:

Action.c(4): Error: Internal error, please call customer support. Details: Can't find the proxy directory :
Action.c(4): Error: Web service call "process_101" execution failed

Please let us know the solution.

Thanks,

Rajesh Gottapu

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.