Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Vugen 9.0.0 recording SAPGUI 7.10

I´m trying to record bpm scripts using vugen 9.0 for SAPGUI 7.10 without success.
I checked In SAP, run the transaction rz11, and enter parameter name sapgui/user_scripting and current value it´s already set for true.
Locally i checked and there is a Scripting directory located in the SAP GUI installation directory.

Thing is that vugen it´s recording only login for SAP transactions...Customer has this 9.0 version only released for installations.

Do you think it´s a uncompatibility matters?
Thanks and Regards
Fabio
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Vugen 9.0.0 recording SAPGUI 7.10

Have you enabled scripting on the client side? Open an SAP session, click the "Customize Local Layout" button, and choose "Options". Go to the scripting tab, and make sure under Installation it says "Scripting is installed", and under User Settings, make sure the "Enable Scripting" box is checked, and the other 2 boxes are not.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.