Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Vugen 9.51, replay error Oracle Forms

Hi there,

To start with,i am quite new to recording Oracle with Loadrunner Vugen.
I am recording a Oracle Apllication with a print action in it. When i make a print it creates a printfile on an network drive.
Recording is going alright but the playback within Vugen fails, i suspect that the path-location where the printfile has to be created is incorrect recorded.
In the Replay Log of Vugen the following path is displayed:

value="I:\Subdir1\Subdir2\Subdir3\Subdir4\\file.txt"

I think the double backslash is the problem.

When i access the application directly ( not with Vugen ) everything works fine.

partial Replay Log:
action.c(291): Server Message Properties: action=2 handlerClassId=0x10F handlerId=976
Action.c(291): property=402 type=0xE008 value=Message
Action.c(291): Sub Message Properties: action=2 handlerClassId=0x10F handlerId=976
Action.c(291): property=403 type=0x4000 value="WUF_FILENAME"
Action.c(291): property=404 type=0x4000 value="I:\Subdir1\Subdir2\Subdir3\Subdir4\\file.txt"
Action.c(291): property=403 type=0x4000 value="WUF_TEXTIO_FILEMODE"
Action.c(291): property=404 type=0x4000 value="W"
Action.c(291): property=403 type=0x4000 value="WUF_TEXTIO_CHARSET"
Action.c(291): property=404 type=0x4000 value="(null)"

############ SKIP ######################

Action.c(291): Server Message Properties: action=2 handlerClassId=0x102 handlerId=1157
Action.c(291): property=131 type=0x4000 value="F1043 Printing PL Parametervalues incorrect, contact your DBA : spoolfile can not be created."

I don't know where to start so i don't exacly know what to ask, i need someone who can give me ideas.

Thanks in Advance,
Christian
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Vugen 9.51, replay error Oracle Forms

Hello,

Can you paste here the code snippet of only the portion where this print file is getting generated and save from you LR script. Block any sensitive data.

Thanks
Prashanth T
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Prashanth,

I have attached the code that is generated from the moment i hit the "print" button.

Christian
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Now with attachment.. i hope 🙂

Hi Prashanth,

I have attached the code that is generated from the moment i hit the "print" button.

Christian
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.