Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Vugen Does not show the certificates installed on the computer while recording.

There are certificates installed on the computer that I use to record the scripts. I can select the desired certificate when I do it manually, but when I try to record the script using vugen, the certificate dialog box pops up but is empty, so I cannot proceed further as there is no certificate that I can use to script it.

I am using Vugen 9.10.

Any hlpe is greately appreciated.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Vugen Does not show the certificates installed on the computer while recording.

I did not find a solution to this, but when I tried to record the script in a machine where a controller was installed, I was able to see the certificates and was able to record. Probably some registry key thing.

Anyways, hope at least someone else will be benefited by this.

Cheers.
Naga
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.