Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Vugen not recording any statements under the Action section

Hi This is Ramesh, I am using Loadrunner 9.0 Yesterday I was tried to record the script with IRCTC website(This is a sample website). After recording the script I was noticed that Vugen is not rcording any statement in the "Vuser_init or Action or Vuser_end" sections.

Finally I verified recording log to identify the problem,there I noticed that system displayed error message(same error message displayed multiple times) as â Request Connection Remote Server 202.93.154.28.80 (Server) Not Proxed! (REASON: Unable to connect to remote server: rc = -1, ie = 0)".

I Think due to this issue system/vugen not recording any sttatements.

Here I am attaching screenshot as well for clear understanding purpose.Please refer the attached screenshot.

Could you please provide me the solution if any one konws exact problem.

Thanks & Regards,
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Vugen not recording any statements under the Action section

Some other application dlls are interfering with Vugen dlls during recording. Please check the knowledge base article on the Not proxied error.

Regards,
Madan
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.