Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Vugen related processes

I'm having several difficult to detail problems with Vugen (9.10). While I intend to work through those problems in the future a temporary fix I'm having is a restart or a log-off log-on. I assume this is due to a certain process that is still running in the background when Vugen crashes that a restart finally terminates.

I'm curious what processes are associated with a running Vugen that could be left as a remnant when Vugen crashes. I couldn't find a list of Vugen related executables anywhere.

Thanks!
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Vugen related processes

There are two major ones : Vugen.exe and mmdrv.exe. Within Task Manager, check if the mmdrv.exe process is still running. If yes, kill that process and reopen Vugen. This way you do not need to logout.

--Amit
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.