Vugen script to test a web page/web service and wait for a confirmation via web service call
Is it possible to have a Vugen script that access a web page or web service that starts á process on a server and
have Vugen wait for a web service call that confirms a successful end-to-end test.
An example of such a test would be the following:
1. BAC sends an email to a specific email address
2. email system forwards to email2sms service
3. email2sms service sends sms
4. sms for specific test is redirected to another application
5. application calls back to Vugen script via web service
7. Vugen script receives result and processes
Re: Vugen script to test a web page/web service and wait for a confirmation via web service call
It is doable with Vugen script if I understand your request correctly. Let me confirm first.
So what are you trying to say that vugen will trigger request through web page and that request will trigger asynchronous calls at back end which is not visible to vugen and once backend processing is completed web page will get confirmation.
If that’s the case you can code having a conditional loop where your script will be waiting for specific text before it ends the transaction. Select appropriate message for conditional check loop as your transaction success will be decided based on condition.
Not sure if this help. Or let me understand bit more on your request.