Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Vugen v8.1 Encountered Problem While Replay

Hi,

I have recorded a business flow (Based on Siebel web Application) script gets recorded very well. When I replay it, it gets replayed till certain point then a window (LoadRunner) comes up with message “Load Runner has encountered problem and needs to close. We are sorry for inconvenience".

Please find attached screenshots for the same.

Note: Web (HTTP/HTML) protocol is used for recording.

Thanks
Ajay Kumar
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is it happening during any web application recording? Have you tried with Siebel Web protocol?

Xhings
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi,

It doesn't happen during recording session it occurs while replaying the script.
Sometime the Run-Time Viewer doesn't support the replay session. To overcome this problem disable display of runtime viewer during replay. This will solve the problem.

Thanks
Ajay
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Ajay,

I guess you forgot to attach the error snaps.

I have few suggestions for Sibel applicatino.

Please refer attached document...for settings that you need to consider while recording Siebel applications.

~~Shivaram
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Thanks Shivaram for the document its good. I will see if I come across to same error again I will post it in the same thread for reference.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.