Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Vuser fail to create Record

Jump to solution
Hi experts,

i am facing a serious issue, i am not able to figure it out with my knowledge, it would be great help, if any one could navigate me.

i have 500 MRN numbers, for each mrn number i need to create a record to check the performance.if one MRN nuber record is created, it can't be reused.

"one MRN numb can used to create one record.if user try to reuse the same MRN numb system display error message"

for this i created one script by creating one record. then i parameterized all 500values. with sequential and Unique.

playback no errors.
controller all 500 users passed.

but when i check the 500MRN status the records are not created.

i used checkpoint to figure out where exactly the problem is, then i found in final screen users are failing to click on "Create Record" button.

if users clicks "Create Record" then record will be created successfully with message like :"Delivery order confirmation"

Error message:
DOrequest.c(10): Error -26366: "Text=Delivery Order Confirmation" not found for web_reg_find [MsgId: MERR-26366]

i used checkpoints in different screens, but users fails to get this screen only.
i didnt understand why at this step users are failing to click on Create Record button.

please guide me.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Vuser fail to create Record

Jump to solution
Hi Prasad,

Donâ t worry. Check out few things it will solve the problem.

Queries to you:
- Before running for 500 users did your script worked perfectly in Vugen for 5 to 10 iteration?

Solution which can overcome this problem:

- You need to check carefully with the correlation. I am very much sure that correlation is required here.

- Check when you click "Create Record" it creates a unique record as you said. That means to make it unique there must be unique value getting generated from server response . Check out server response when you click create record what is that value which is unique and dynamic.

- Once you find it do the manual correlation as autocorrelation is not working out.

Good Luck!!!

Thanks,
Champ

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution
i am getting this correlation issue along with web_reg_find issue.

i did autocorrelation, but it doesn't solve my problem.

DOrequest.C(417): web_submit_data("dorequest.do_2") highest severity level was "ERROR", 4938 body bytes, 416 header bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26388]
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Prasad,

Donâ t worry. Check out few things it will solve the problem.

Queries to you:
- Before running for 500 users did your script worked perfectly in Vugen for 5 to 10 iteration?

Solution which can overcome this problem:

- You need to check carefully with the correlation. I am very much sure that correlation is required here.

- Check when you click "Create Record" it creates a unique record as you said. That means to make it unique there must be unique value getting generated from server response . Check out server response when you click create record what is that value which is unique and dynamic.

- Once you find it do the manual correlation as autocorrelation is not working out.

Good Luck!!!

Thanks,
Champ

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution
hi ajay,

thank you so much for your reply.

your solution helped a lot.

one of my friend checked the server response (i dnt know how to check it)he said "a request sent to server with New MRN but server responding with old MRN.

and also correlation issue is there.

so i parameterized MRN values in two places. and did autocorrelation.

now its working fine. vusers able to create record.

thanks ajay, thank you so much
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution
ajay solution helped
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.