Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Vuser type "WS_SOAP" cannot be found in mdrv.dat

Has anyone see an error like "Vuser type "WS_SOAP" cannot be found in mdrv.dat"?

I get this when trying to do a performance run with a LR controller installed in WinXP using a Load Generator on Linux. I can connect to the load generator just fine however when I start the run all of my vu's error with the above.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Vuser type "WS_SOAP" cannot be found in mdrv.dat

Oh and this is using LR 11.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi!

I get the same error when starting WS_SOAP Test on lrr running on Linux.

Did you manage to solve this problem?

Any hints would be great.

Error: Vuser type "WS_SOAP" specified in /tmp/brr_4ODpBU/netdir/uspecpwf01/LRFS/95/Scripts/20110624_WS_Login/20110624_WS_Login.usr cannot be found (or its section is empty) in /opt/HP/HP_Performance_Center/dat/mdrv.dat. [MsgId: MERR-10770]

Thanks, Thomas

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is it a web service request? what protocol are you using? Give us the complete information about the application type, protocol used, LR version and your OS.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Yes Its a WebService request, here is one of these...

web_service_call( "StepName=getCustomerDetails_101",
        "SOAPMethod=UserMaintenanceService|UserMaintenanceServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint|getCustomerDetails",
        "ResponseParam=response",
        "Service=UserMaintenanceService",
        "ExpectedResponse=SoapResult",
        "Snapshot=t1308908810.inf",
        BEGIN_ARGUMENTS,
        END_ARGUMENTS,
        BEGIN_RESULT,
        "return/customer/gwsId=Param_gwsId",
        END_RESULT,
        LAST);

We are using VUgen 9.52,  protocol WebServices (SOAP), LR PCLoadGenerator-9.52.000-Linux2.4, 

Linux  2.6.9-34.ELsmp #1 SMP Fri Feb 24 16:54:53 EST 2006 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux

We get this error during initialisation of LR.

Please let me know if theres more information needed to analyze this issue.

Thanks,

Thomas

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.