Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Vusers are not dropping even thou Transaction failed.

I created Vuser script using web(Click/script) with recording base on HTTP/HTML.

Script is working fine after running 20 iteration. Same script used to put load in controller, at run time there are few transaction got failed. But users are not dropping. My concern is why the users are not dropped event thou the transaction has failed.

Where as i created one more script using Web (Click/Script) with GUI base recording.
and i put load on this script. whenever the transaction fails or any errors occur Vuser will be dropped.

Can any one tell me why the Vuser are not dropping for Web(Click/Script) with Http/HTML base recording?
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Vusers are not dropping even thou Transaction failed.

1. check your run time setting-Miscellaneous-Continue on error.(see if that is checked)

2. if then also users are not failing then, lr_exit function
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

i agree with the above reply..
but as far as i know when there as an error in ur script and if u uncheck "continue on error" option also.. vuser continues to do the transactions only particular iteration will be terminated(this is when ur doing run with controller)
When ur doing play back with vugen as soon as the error occurs playback stops

Regards,
sunkara
http://loadrunner95.blogspot.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have not used Web(Click/Script) protocol but there should not be any difference between both protocols.
Can you please check "Continue on error" run time setting for Web(HTTP/HTML) protocol. if it is checked, vuser wont be dropped.

Can you please check, are they coming unser Randezvous status?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.