Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Web Services Protocol

I am using webHttp/Html and Webservices mutlti protocol for recording an application. I have imported a WSDL file and recorded the script.
In Script instead of web_service_call functions there is SOap_request generated in the script .

Can you please tell me, what might be the problem of not receiving webservice_call function in the script
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Web Services Protocol

Probably you didn't import the WSDL file. Verify operation corresponding to soap_request and see whether that operation exists in the wsdl you imported.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Web Services Protocol

I have received WSDL from the developers and followed below steps to import.

1.Select Multi Protocol(webHttp and webservices).
2.Click on Import in Recording Wizard and select File radio button and Import the WSDL file.
3.Give application url and start recording.

So please let me know, what might be the problem of not displaying web_service_call functions in the script though WSDL is imported.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.