Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Web application but with two load balancers one for app and one for web server

Hi,
Can any one please suggest/help me with the situation?
We have a web application that is setup to use one laod balancer with two web server and another one Load balancer with two App servers. and then the connection goes to DB. i am having very hard time making my script run. i am using Web (HTTP/HTML). each time i run the script i am facing differen types of responces and different types of errors.

Any expertise input is greatly appreciated and please let me know if this is even feasible to do?

One more thing i have to let you know is that these Load Blancers are configured with Round Robin and with Sticky metohd (both) ..each are configured with both types..this is the info i got from my admin guys..i am not sure about this also...is ti possible to have both Round robin and Sticky on one load balancer..

Thanks in advance
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Web application but with two load balancers one for app and one for web server

Can anyone please Reply....
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Web application but with two load balancers one for app and one for web server

Hi Jaydeep,

I dont think that having 2 load balancers should not be feasible.

You may have missed some values to correlate. I would suggest that you record the script 2-3 times and compare the differences.

If you still have issues, attach your script with generation and replay logs.

Regards,
Archana
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Archana,
Thanks for your reply. i will update you soon on my findings...

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

yeah that's true...loadbalancer should be there in front web server....not in front of appserver....web server will decide in which appserver the load to pass.....
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.