Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

WebServices error - InvokeMethod failed: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.

Hello All,

Currently iam working with WebServices Protocol. I am able to  Importing the WSDL file and Adding the Service call . While executing that script i am getting the following errors.

Action.c(5): Error: InvokeMethod failed: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.

Action.c(5): Error: InvokeMethod failure: AXIS engine threw an exception.
Action.c(5): Notify: Saving Parameter "response = "
Action.c(5): Error: Web service call "LookupAgentProfiles_103" execution failed

My asumption is , it will be the problem with the Target URL

Any one please help me. Thanks in advance

Ram

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: WebServices error - InvokeMethod failed: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.

HI Ram

I would imagine that the error message means exactly what it says: the end of file was encountered when the document was still incomplete. For example I would expect such a message if the input is

<start>content</st

Thanks

Satish k

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: WebServices error - InvokeMethod failed: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.

Hi Kevin did you solve this Problem? If yes could you please let me know what was the solution?

I am getting exactly the same message, and I guess is not a problem of the application i am trying to stress, it works fine functionality speaking and also I tried another tool that returned me correctly the response in a well formed XML when I am calling the same webservice, it seems to be a problem with LoadRunner maybe?

Virtual User Script started at : 2011-09-07 14:47:15
Starting action vuser_init.
vuser_init.c(3): web_set_user was successful   [MsgId: MMSG-26392]
Ending action vuser_init.
Running Vuser...
Starting iteration 1.
Starting action Action.
Action.c(6): Web service call "GetTeacherInfo_107" started
Action.c(6): Error: InvokeMethod failed: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
Action.c(6): Error: InvokeMethod failure: AXIS engine threw an exception.
Action.c(6): Error: Internal error, please call customer support. Details: Error while retrieving body -- can not parse output parameters
Action.c(6): Error: Web service call "GetTeacherInfo_107" execution failed
Ending action Action.
Ending iteration 1.
Ending Vuser...
Starting action vuser_end.
Ending action vuser_end.
Vuser Terminated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member..
New Member..

I was getting this error when I try to run a load test. in my test suite I had 12 services, and I used "Duplicate Run Time Setting" feature to copy RTS( Run Time Setting) from the source scritp to rest of the scripts.

and when I ran the test, only the source script from which I copied the setting to others passed and  rest failed with this error.

Action.c(6): Error: Internal error, please call customer support. Details: Error while retrieving body -- can not parse output parameters

So, i would suggest, delete all script from the test suite and add again one by one and then do their run time setting manually and it may work, and thats how I was able to resolve this error.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Dear @Majucamex 
Was your problem solved?

Cause now I have the same issue in my application 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

I am encountering the same problem.

I tried some proposed solutions to create the scenario from scratch, which still did not resolve the problem.

Any solutions as yet?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.