Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

WebSiebelSpanningRules in Siebel

Hi,

Can someone share knowledge on - WebSiebelSpanningRules in siebel?

Thanks
Ajay
0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: WebSiebelSpanningRules in Siebel

Ajay,

Are these rules you are refering is to do with the correlation.?

I guess there was some file that was created from one for correlating siebel dynamic values.

If we both are on the same page, let me know....I can try to check my old mails. It has some details on where to get this from.

~~Shivaram
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi Shiv,

Yes there are two files in Siebel WebSiebel77Correlation.cor and WebSiebelSpanningRules.cor placed under loadrunning installation at dat\webrulesdefaultsettings place.

Actually I am trying to leverage on Siebel correlation library as I am facing some problem with Siebel Native correlation.

What is happening with my script when I record it with Web (HTTP/HTML) under native Siebel correlation it runs fine when the whole code is under one action for multiple iterations.

But when I split up the code say login in init section and logout in end section. It will be failing on multiple iteration but with one iteration it works fine in this case.

Common errors are:
1. We are unable to process your request. This is most likely because you used the browser BACK or REFRESH button to get to this point. (SBL-UIF-00335)

2. @0`0`3`2``0`UC`1`Status`Error`SWEC`31`0`1`Errors`0`2`0`Level0`0`ErrMsg`An error happened during restoring the context for requested location(SBL-UIF-00313)`ErrCode`11338041`1`6`Command

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Ajay
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

This particular error is related to the counter of clicks per view used in Siebel. Referred in the Virtual User Generator Manual as Siebel Count.

You must correlate this value, or use the incremental approach using a variable as incorporated in newer versions of LoadRunner. Siebel_SWECount_var + 1.

Best diagnostic for this value is to check the Siebel log files for a real user against a virtual user. Increate the EventContext and RequestProcessor event log levels to 4 and that will make the trick to make sure your correlations are effectively simulating a real user.

Hope it helps.
Herminio Vazquez
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi Vaquez,

Yes I have done with the same approach and I would like to say developing Siebel script with HTTP/HTML protocol is not easy. Its require lots of effort because there are hell out of values which needs to be correlated. So worst case scenario if we donâ t have Siebel Web protocol.

I appreciate your response.

Thanks
Ajay
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Ajay,

I am having same issue and need your help in resolving my issue. Could you please let me know the steps to resolve it, it is urgent now and I dont have enough time. Please respond ASAP.

@0`0`3`3``0`UC`1`Status`Error`SWEC`6`0`1`Errors`0`2`0`Level0`0`ErrMsg`An end of file error has occurred.

Please continue or ask your systems administrator to check your application configuration if the problem persists.(SBL-DAT-00393)`ErrCode`7668105`0`31`Notifications`0`2`0``0`OP`bn`bc`S_BC1`7`0``0`br`0`ArgsArray`23*Trip Report Form Applet
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ajay,

Any help is greatly appreciated. Please respond as this needs to be resolved immediately.

Thanks Mahesh
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi Mahi,

There are few things which I would say to you probably it will solve your problem.

Create script with Web Siebel protocol and make use of sstd.corr file for Siebel correlation if you donâ t know how to do that you can send me mail at Personal Info Erased.

If you are doing it with Web (HTTP/HTM) then do one thing record everything in one section which is Action part. If you try to record login in init and logout in end section then you will face problems like 1st iteration is getting passed but then it is falling. Reason being click counter. You have struggle with click counts to make it working and other is correlation which is huge in Siebel. Better option is Siebel web with Siebel correlation library sstd.corr.

Run your script with extended logs advance trace and check where it fails it will show the reason why it failing. It may be because of value which you have entered is not valid or it doesnâ t exist in db. So cross verify once with the values with which you have recorded your flow.

This could be due to row id which you need to correlate. Check it out.

Good Luck!!!

Thanks
Champ

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.