Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

WebSphere Application Server montioring with Load Runner

Jump to solution
Do I need to have SiteScope to monitor a WebSphere Application Server 6.0.2.37 server with Load Runner? Do I have to have a seperate license for SiteScope or is it included with my Load Runner 9.5 license?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: WebSphere Application Server montioring with Load Runner

Jump to solution
This is a Sitescope license and nothing to do with LoadRunner license. Once you configured in Sitescope, you can pull the metrics to LR from Sitescope using Sitescope monitor in Controller.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution
Yes. You can use the free 500 points license that comes with LR.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Does that free 500 point license include the Monitors for use with Load Runner? What are the points used for?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution
This is a Sitescope license and nothing to do with LoadRunner license. Once you configured in Sitescope, you can pull the metrics to LR from Sitescope using Sitescope monitor in Controller.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Thanks for the info. I do have a Load Runner license for All Monitors so hopefully this works.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Explaination posted above.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.