Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

WebSphere application server (V 6.1) monitoring

Jump to solution
Hi,

We would like to collect stats from WebSphere 6.1 server ,
Does any one has knowledge about how to configure in WAS 6.1. to collect stats?

In LR monitor manual they gave information for up to WAS 5.x

Thanks
Ravi Allam
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: WebSphere application server (V 6.1) monitoring

Jump to solution
Sitescope is a better option to be tried for your monitoring. I think the LR controller license comes with a default of few sitescope free points that you can use to monitor your servers. See: http://groups.google.com/group/LR-LoadRunner/browse_thread/thread/895299012133242b

Alternatively, you can also try using the Tivoli Performance Viewer from the admin console of your WAS and configure the stats.

Thanks
Prashanth Thimmavajjala

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
This might be a good time to consider HP Diagnostics, to be able to profile Java application code and JVM statistics. I have been using it for years, and it is vital to how I do performance analysis - both for myself and for developers.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
James,

We do not have licence to HP Diagnostics.
How to collect JVM stats from WAS 6.1 with LR 9.10?

Thanks
Ravi Allam
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
You can use sitescope the last version (10) is able to monitoring Websphere Server until the version 7.0.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
You can use sitescope the last version (10) is able to monitor Websphere Server until the version 7.0.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Sitescope is a better option to be tried for your monitoring. I think the LR controller license comes with a default of few sitescope free points that you can use to monitor your servers. See: http://groups.google.com/group/LR-LoadRunner/browse_thread/thread/895299012133242b

Alternatively, you can also try using the Tivoli Performance Viewer from the admin console of your WAS and configure the stats.

Thanks
Prashanth Thimmavajjala

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Check out www.mikoomi.com
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.