Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

What are the AJAX frameworks LoadRunner officially supports?

Hi

I am researching on load testing our ExtJS based web application using LoadRunner and find out that I cannot replay it quite a number of steps after recording them. This cast a doubt about whether LoadRunner supports ExtJS framework? And if not, what does HP LoadRunner officially support for AJAX frameworks?

FYI: I am using LoadRunner 9.50 trial version to test my ExtJS based applications!

Your helps are greatly appreciated!
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Re: What are the AJAX frameworks LoadRunner officially supports?

hi luginy

you might refer to below url as (AJAX scripting in Loadrunner)
http://www.wilsonmar.com/ajax_rec.htm

BestRegards
Loke
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: What are the AJAX frameworks LoadRunner officially supports?

Thanks LokeCK.

Read the Wilson's article and it contain great information.

So can we conclude: LoadRunner do not support ExtJS based application load testing?

Are there any LR performance test expert out there have success story of using LR to test ExtJS based applications (whole UI front end coded in ExtJS, 2.2 to be specific)?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.