Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

When trying to Click on Link its dsiplaying 500 error , but if i use randiom think time its getting

Hi All,

I am load testing an application which was developed in JAVA, FILNET and FLEX UI . i have recorded script using LR 9.0 and in the script after login i have to click on a link "SMP SUV" when i executed the script for two users its getting failed but if i use random think time its getting passed . is this something we have to handle in application or it’s a behavior of the application

the error its displaying is as follows

Error -26612: HTTP Status-Code=500 (Internal Server Error)for "https://rssza3080a.wellsfargo.com:7122/Workplace10/messagebroker/amfsecure"

Thanks
Vamsi Kalyan
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: When trying to Click on Link its dsiplaying 500 error , but if i use randiom think time its getting

You need to look at the application logs to determine where the 500 error is coming from. Using that information will allow you to figure out if it is a problem in the application or your script.

Alan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: When trying to Click on Link its dsiplaying 500 error , but if i use randiom think time its getting

Hello Alan,
Thanks for the reply . I have tried this scenario manually and its working fine

Please help me in resolving this
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Run your scripts to generate the error and look and the logs for the application under test to determine what is causing the error. You may need to correlate something in your script(s) or make some other change. Without knowledge of the application that you are testing or the ability to view your script played back with data returned from server logging it is not really possible to give you any more help.

Alan
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.