Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Where In Performance Center 11 can I see the information of Oracle DB and MQ from Diagnostics 9?

I'm asking your help because I have Performance Center 11 and Diagnostics 9.02 implemented, and I want to see the information of some Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g and MQ Diagnostics collectors in Performance Center 11.

Then I made the configuration to add his diagnostics server and mediators in Performance Center in order to work with J2EE/.NET and ERP/CRM diagnostics, but I don't know where I can see the information of these collectors, because in Performance Center in the module Test Plan - Test Design - Diagnostics I just see the next options:

Web Page Diagnostics
J2EE/.NET Application Diagnostics
Siebel Application Diagnostics
Siebel Database Diagnostics
Oracle 11i Diagnostics
SAP Diagnostics

I appreciate a lot your help.

Best Regards.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Where In Performance Center 11 can I see the information of Oracle DB and MQ from Diagnostics 9?

You should be able to configure Dianostics under the Lab settings in the ALM Lab management.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Where In Performance Center 11 can I see the information of Oracle DB and MQ from Diagnostics 9?

No other configuration is required. Just configure your J2EE Diagnostics Server in Performance Center Lab Settings. When you run the load test, it will show all the details in the embedded Diagnostics UI.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.