Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Where can I find J2EE diagnostics server to download?

Hi
I have downloaded J2EE Diagnostics agent from Hp site, but I couldn't find any link for diagnostics server downloading.
I want to know if there are special diagnostics servers for J2EE and .NET separately or there is only a general hp diagnostics server, and where can I download it?
Best Regards
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Where can I find J2EE diagnostics server to download?

There is only one software for diagnostics server that you need.

Its the agent where you install.

Please call your HP rep to get the demo software.

The agent you installed on controllers are the ones you need to connect to the diagnostic server.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for your answer.
I want to download hp diagnostics server for connecting loadrunner and diagnostics agent to it. but I just found diagnostics profiler for j2ee.
this software is agent and dosen't have any server.
So for installing trial version of diagnostics server, what should I do?
Best regards
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

You are correct, you need the Diagnostics Server in addition to the Diagnostics Agents in order to see Diagnostics information in LoadRunner (you will also need a LoadRunner plugin to enable this).

The download for the diagnostics server is not publicly available. You will need to contact your HP sales rep, who will have a support representative send you a download link. They restrict downloads in this way to be sure that they can give guidance to customers who attempt to install Diagnostics. It can be tricky to configure.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.