Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Which protocol can be used with the combination of Web and Desktop application??

Hi All,
I am trying to script a web application where the actions are performed in url and at one point it be routed to an Authoring tool(Desktop Application)and updations are made. I tried recording in HTTP/HTML mode and could able to capture the events for desktop application too.

But mitigation in correlations/Capturing events in that tool cannot be solved. I am not sure whether it can capture all the events

Is it the right protocol to record or any other protocol which can support to capture these events.

Kindly reply with the suggestions ASAP.

Thanks,
Preethi
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Which protocol can be used with the combination of Web and Desktop application??

You can try with web click & script. if it doesn't work, try to use URL mode of recording(Recording Options>General>Recording>URL based recording)
Email any Performance related queries, will do my BEST!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.