Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Why the evaluation version of LoadRunner 11.0 that is available on the this site doesn't work?

While your at it can you find out why the evaluation version of LoadRunner 11.0 that is available on the this site doesn't work? Since I'm not able to read the other comments/solutions on the "Cannot inialize Driver dll" problems that others have posted here maybe you could provide a solution until the forum is fixed. I now only have one day left out of 10. I was able to install Load Runner ok but everytime I try to open the Controller I get the error. After calling in about it the person on the other end said...are you buying it? What difference if I'm purchasing it or not, there is a problem! Then they proceeded to say, well we can have a Sales person walk you through it. Hmmmm...I wonder how someone will walk me through it when I can't open the Controller! If your products work as well as the demo forget it. If customer service is like this, forget it. If the Forum doesn't even work and it's still broke after how many weeks now, forget it. What happen to good service and quality???

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.