Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Will Performance Center 12.53 cooperate with ALM 12.55?

Jump to solution

Hello,

Currently we are running Performance Center v12.53 with ALM v12.53.
I guess important to mention is that we use "ALM Performance Center Standalone Edition".

I would like to know when I upgrade ALM to v12.55 would Performance Center 12.53 still be running as it does with ALM v12.53? 

With kind regards,

D

NB: If this solves your problem / helps you on the way, consider acknowledging with Kudos. To kudo a post, select the thumbs up icon in the gray square by the post in the thread.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Will Performance Center 12.53 cooperate with ALM 12.55?

Jump to solution

Hello Dennis,

Regarding your concern Performance Center 12.53 will not work if you upgrade ALM server to version 12.55. MicroFocus recommend to have all the components installed on the same version; if possible patch level as well.

If there is a mismatch on the versions, several problems can occur during the testing.

Thank you and Best Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Will Performance Center 12.53 cooperate with ALM 12.55?

Jump to solution

Hello Dennis,

Regarding your concern Performance Center 12.53 will not work if you upgrade ALM server to version 12.55. MicroFocus recommend to have all the components installed on the same version; if possible patch level as well.

If there is a mismatch on the versions, several problems can occur during the testing.

Thank you and Best Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.