Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Window in focus is "Error" in Oracle NCA while replaying it with LoadRunner

Always first iteration is successful and I am facing the error as follows in the second Iteration

Action.c(55): Popup message: stop - Internal communication error: the command name dispatched by the Scheduler Java Bean does not match the most recently executed command. Please report this incident to Oracle Support.

This is because of the error pop up window from the server instead of accepting the Cancellation of the Schedule advise window.

vuser_end.c (6): Error: nca_win_close ("Field Service Dispatch Center") failed, Window or object is disabled

The window currently in focus: "Error".

I tried with both the functions to suppress the Error message : nca_win_close("Error") or nca_popup_message_press("Error","OK");

Either case is not successful.

Can somebody give me a hand here to dig this issue.Am clueless here.

Version details are : LR8.0 and oracle 11.5.8 and Protocols are : ORACLE NCA+WEB(http/html).
0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Window in focus is "Error" in Oracle NCA while replaying it with LoadRunner

Hi Sasank,

1. First verify if correlation for Oracle session ID is done.

2. Try keeping a buffer time before giving the command to close the error. This is normally see with if condition looping.(Hope you are using if conditioning to verify if Error window is displayed)

3. I suggest you to go for a better LR version (latest is LR 11) as the one you are using is too old & can have many unsupportive implications with Oracle 11x application recording. Also 8.0 has many bugs & more stabilized version in 8.3 or 8.4 (FP3 or FP4), but I recommend you go for latest.

Thanks,
Raj

Regards,
Raj

Like this Post? Click Kudos! to show appreciation.
Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Rajasekhar

I correlated the ICX value and able to log in successfully and JsessionId is automatically correlated by the LR.

And yes I used the buffer time before sending each request and just at the error message as well with looping.

only in the second Iteration, I am facing this, if session ids not correlated the first one should one also fail which is not the case here.

As per the HP Support, the company's environment and LR8.0 are compatible, so I can not upgrade it now.

Can you hint me with more possibilities?

Thank you for your response

Thanks
Sasank
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Ok,

I am little confused here. You mentioned that error is seen on second interation only & that is at line 55(as per the above error). Can you post the step starting at line 55

When you are getting error in vuser_end ? Is it in the second interation only?

Can you post the recorded VuGen Code & recording log here. I will analyze & see if any clue for the root cause of the issue.

Are you sure HP support confirmed that Oracle NCA + web protocol for Oracle 11x is supported by VuGen 8.0 ? I personally saw as such many issues with VuGen 8.0 for Oracle 10x & afer 1 month of troubleshooting, the have suggested me to go for VuGen 8.3 (FP3). This happened more than a year back.

Thanks,
Raj

Regards,
Raj

Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

You can still give it a try with new version & check if you have any other machine & if you are not willing to upgrade to latest VuGen on the one you are curently recording.

If issue is not with the product, then surely I will try to help you from the script, recording log & replay log (Include this also).

Thanks,
Raj

Regards,
Raj

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Dear Raj

I am uploading the script here with code and and generation log files.Kindly look into it

thanks
Sasank
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Raj
did you get a chance to look at the script?

Thanks
Sas
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Yes, I have gone through the script, but nothing appears suspicious for me except the script flow. This application is likely that you open a URL in browser & login to the web app & open the oracle app. Is it not the same flow..? I see first oracle commands & then web queries in combination with oracle commands. It is confusing where the actual issue is.

Thanks,
Raj

Regards,
Raj

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Raj

Yes you are right.I am invoking the form via html.Mean to say first i log in to website and enter credentials and upon launching the html page with responsibilities, invoke the apps.
I am suspecting the issue is with nca_java_actions just before the canceling the button as it is recieving the data from server, I am expecting them to be parameterized.Do you have any Idea how to parameterise them?

I know WRSP wil not work with forms, so am exploring the other options to capture this as parameter.

Also I am wondering whether we can think on BodyBoundary argument in Web_Custom_Request just before all these nca_java_actions

Please let me know if it is also a culprit in this case

Thanks
Sasank
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.