Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Windows XP-Load Runner 11.0 - Ajax TruClient---download settings

I am using Ajax Truculent, our testing purpose including to download a PDF file. 

when I record the download step, I chose open the pdf and rememeber the option. Then I find I can not change the option anymore.

I went through general settings/press F10 to get firefox menu/run-time settings, but the option does not exist anywhere?

Could someone help me?

Also, during the replay, after the "download" step, there are two ateps are recorded:

"activate browser window #2"

"activate browser window #1"

I guess this two window are firefox popup download list window and opening pdf window. If I disable the two steps, looks no impact on replay, but with enableing, the replay just stop here.

Please, help me.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Windows XP-Load Runner 11.0 - Ajax TruClient---download settings

Hello Did you tried options as mentioned in http://kb.mozillazine.org/File_types_and_download_actions#Resetting_download_actions. Try it & let us know if it fixed your issue.

Regards,
Raj

Like this Post? Click Kudos! to show appreciation.
Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

I tried setting the tools -> options -> applciations to use microsoft word (defautl) however i am still getting prompted to choose open with.

Any suggestions?

To tell somebody that they are wrong is called criticism. To do so officially is called testing.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Folks, 

Did any of you find a solution to this dilemma?   i expect that i am going to have to get it done through javascript or c functions but i have not figured out how just yet.

We are in exactly the same spot, must use truclient, need to download a pdf file and verify that it has completed before moving on.

thanks in advance..

./Darren

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.