Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Windows XP-Load Runner 11.0 - Ajax TruClient

Jump to solution
Hi,

I am using Ajax Truculent, I am facing the below issue.
Could someone help me?

1. When I replay the script (In Mozilla Firefox) it successfully replayed without giving any errors.
But when I Run the script in Vugen it's is giving error as "Target Object not found" (it’s User name)
I tried to resolve this issue by Object Identification, but no luck.
2. When I save the script, before I closed the Firefox I could able to see the script under Script View just as steps not unlike when I user other protocols such as Web (click and Script).
What I mean to say is, it has not detailed steps( script) unlike other protocols.
Is this supposed display like this OR Do I need to install any Ajax TuClient patch on top of Load Runner 11.0
See the sample Ajax TruClient Script example .I am is not sending the real project code. But it also same thing user should login first.
F(){
/*
1 Action:Navigate to "mail.yahoo.com"
2 Action:Type "xxxxxxxx" in Yahoo! ID textbox
4 Action:Type â— â— â— â— â— â— â— â— â— in Password passwordbox
5 Action:Click on Sign In button
7 Action:Click on Sign Out link
8 Action:Verify You are signed out. 's Visible Text contains "You are signed out."
*/
};

I hope i hear something as early as possible.
Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
Raj
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Windows XP-Load Runner 11.0 - Ajax TruClient

Jump to solution
What you see in the script view is correct. You don't see any other info in Vugne mode. Any modifications can be done in Interactive mode only for TruClient protocol.

Regarding the replay error in load mode, I would suggest to install the TruClient patch on top of LR11 and see how it goes.

There is a TruClient tips/tricks document as well in the patch which you can refer for troubleshooting the problem.

View solution in original post

19 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution
What you see in the script view is correct. You don't see any other info in Vugne mode. Any modifications can be done in Interactive mode only for TruClient protocol.

Regarding the replay error in load mode, I would suggest to install the TruClient patch on top of LR11 and see how it goes.

There is a TruClient tips/tricks document as well in the patch which you can refer for troubleshooting the problem.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Madan,

Thanks for your Response.
I have Ajax TueClient Tips & Tricks document.But I don't have Patch.

If you don't mind, could you please send me the link where can I find the Patch.

Thanks,
Rajani
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Madan,

Could you please advise me?

I installed LR 9.52 on Windows XP and Browser is IE8.My application has Javascript also.I used Web(click and script) protocol.

1)I am able to launch the application and record the script, but when I replayed the script it gives error as
â -26226 Button not found â

When I looked into HP forums, most of the people says, they were not able to launch the application and record the script.

Is there any solution for this issue?
If not, I think the best way is to ask the client to provide LR 11.0 instead of LR 9.52

Thanks,
Raj
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Madan,

Could you please advise me.

Here is the Scenario: For 1000 users, Response time should not exceed 2 seconds of each component of website.

Please see the attached screen short of Goal Oriented Scenario and please check the marked boxes with red color rectangle box.

Am I doing right, please check correct me if I am wrong?

1. My question is, a) how much Run Time I should give. b) I will give 1000 users under Maximum Users; whereas under Minimum users what number should I give?

2. I will run the scripts, by uploading and connecting to the 3rd party controller remotely.
I think its 3rd party wish, to decide to distribute the load for no of vusers on no of machines.
Am I right?

3. While connecting to the Load Generators under the name, I should give their host name right?

This is the first time I am going to run the scripts by connecting to the 3rd party controller.
Please explain the process

Thanks,
Rajani
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Madhu,

Sorry! I am keep bugging you.

I faced below issues when I tried to Run the Goal Oriented Scenario (LR 11.0) for yahoo

I did the below steps
1.Entered the Min Users =2
2.Max Users=10
3.Response Time =2
4.Connected the Load Generator as local host

When I select the start the scenario1) It gave me the error (see the attachment) and b) its weried, because I couldnâ t see the Group name in the Run controller window i.e grid part is empty Script
Please advise me.

Thanks,
Rajani
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Madan,

Following are the patch details.

Full LoadRunner:
http://h20230.www2.hp.com/selfsolve/document/FID/DOCUMENTUM_LR_03014
Standalone Load Generator:
http://h20230.www2.hp.com/selfsolve/document/FID/DOCUMENTUM_LRLG_00002
Standalone Vugen:
http://h20230.www2.hp.com/selfsolve/document/FID/DOCUMENTUM_LRVUG_00002

When I tried to access the links with my regular HP forums Username and Password it says Unable to access(see the attached document).
What should I do to get to access and to Install the Ajax TruClient patch.

Thanks,
Rajani
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Madan,

I have downloaded Load Runner 11.0 on windows vista.

Will it be different software for different operating systems?
I mean If I download the LR 11.0 software on Windows XP does it different.

Thanks,
Rajani
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution
It is same software. You must have SAID (support agreement) in order to download the patches/access to articles.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Madan,
Thanks for your Response!

Could you please advise me?
I have couple of questions

1) Here is the Scenario: For 1000 users, Response time should not exceed 2 seconds of each component of website.

Please see the attached screen short of Goal Oriented Scenario and please check the marked boxes with red color rectangle box.

Am I doing right, please check correct me if I am wrong?

A). My question is, a) how much Run Time I should give. b) I will give 1000 users under Maximum Users; whereas under Minimum users what number should I give?

B). I will run the scripts, by uploading and connecting to the 3rd party controller remotely.
I think its 3rd party wish, to decide to distribute the load for no of vusers on no of machines.
Am I right?

C). While connecting to the Load Generators under the name, I should give their host name right?

2) This is the first time I am going to run the scripts by connecting to the 3rd party controller.
Please explain the process
Sorry! I am keep bugging you.

I faced below issues when I tried to Run the Goal Oriented Scenario (LR 11.0) for yahoo

I did the below steps
a. Entered the Min Users =2
b.Max Users=10
c.Response Time =2
d.Connected the Load Generator as local host

When I select the start the scenario1) It gave me the error (and b) its wearied, because I couldnâ t see the Group name in the Run controller window i.e. grid part is empty Script
Please advise me.

3) Have downloaded Load Runner 11.0 on windows vista.

Will it be different software for different operating systems?
I mean if I download the LR 11.0 software on Windows XP does it different.
Because, I ran the scripts successfully in on Windows Vista, whereas the same scripts it gives me error on Windows XP.

I used same protocol i.e. Ajax TruClient protocol

Thanks,
Rajani
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
I came across this post as I am having the exact same problem as described by Raj. I am running Loadrunner 11.0 with the 314 patch installed on Windows Server 2008 and have a recorded script using the AJAX Truclient. My script runs through fine via replay, no errors and all objects are found. However, when I run the script via the controller, I keep getting the error that "object not found".

In the script, I am basically clicking on a button and waiting for a download of documents to complete. We have a field that says something to the affect of "done". I am waiting for the "done" field to appear. During replay in vugen, the "done" field is found, but running the same script in the controller results in object not found errors.

It seems this thread stopped at the recommendation to download the critical patch. I have done this but still I have the same problem.

By the way, why is there no documentation to be found for 11.0 (other than the marketing fluff?)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution
The documentation will be updated when you install Critical patch. Also, i recommend to install Patch 2 which was released recently, contains many enhancements/fixes in TruClient protocol.

Also, there is a separate TruClient troubleshooting guide which addresses most of the common problems. I believe this guide also has some tips about the problem you are facing.

*Refer to Knowledge base for this troubleshooting guide.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.