Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Windows installer help Popup window

I was trying to install HP Loadrunner - Load Generator in two Server. When I clicked on "setup.exe" file it opens a setup wizard, from there I clicked on â Load Generatorâ option and it also installed the three pre-requested Software/ Patches, but after installing that it shows a Widows Installer help popup window showing all the command line options. I get no error code. (Kindly see the screen shot)

I am not able to install the LR-Load Generator any more, the popup is shown whenever I click the Load Generator link in the Setup wizard.

I am using Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Std Edition - SP2
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Windows installer help Popup window

which version of MSI do you use?

try to run the setup from below location and let me know how it goes?

LR_95_GA_DVD\lrunner\MSI\LoadRunner.msi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

which version of MSI do you use?
try to run the setup from below location and let me know how it goes?
LR_95_GA_DVD\lrunner\MSI\LoadRunner.msi
--------------------------------------------
Hi

Thank you for the reply,

I have using 9.10.0.0 version on LoadRunner, and i have copied the the entire file in my 😧 and from there i am running the setup.exe file

I am using Windows ® Installer. V 3.01.4000.3959 (MSI)
From here how can i do the above process, can you explain me.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Shivram,

Thanks Shivaram, I got the path which you explained and i also installed the Load Generator...thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Sri,

If your issue is resolved, please close this thread.

Make it as best practice to assign points for responses to your queries 😉
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.