Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Winsocket error

I am Using the windows socket protocol

I got 100,000 lines of data( line contains 122 characters and all lines are contains Account numbers and mtn numbers)

My script is working fine for 1 user and 2 users, but if i increase the load (10 to 20 users), i am getting invalid saveparam erors.

Action() {
int rc;
lrs_create_socket("socket0", "TCP", "LocalHost=0", RemoteHost=xxxxx.com:7000", LrsLastArg); lrs_set_receive_option(EndMarker, RecordingSize, LrsLastArg);
lrs_set_send_timeout(200, 0);
lrs_send("socket0", "buf0", LrsLastArg); lrs_receive("socket0", "buf1", LrsLastArg); lrs_save_param("socket0", LRS_LAST_RECEIVED, "Param1", 0, 5);
lr_output_message("param1: %s", lr_eval_string(""));
lrs_send("socket0", "buf47", LrsLastArg);
rc = lrs_close_socket("socket0");
if (rc==0)
lr_output_message("Socket 0 was successfully closed ");
else
lr_output_message("An error occurred while closing the socket, Error Code: %d", rc);
return 0;
}

WSRData 2 1

send buf0 139
"\n"

recv buf1 6
"APPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxvyT 123456APIut\n"

send buf47 16
"kill -9 "

Is this any script problem or data problem?

Actually i ran the same script 1 week back with different lines, that i was taking 200 lines keep on iterating, the test was successful that time.

The same script is not working for different lines(length of data also the same).

I have one more doubt here, my developer got 50,000 data for one instance and 50,000 data for another instance, he mixed the data with his code and put to gather 100,000 data,may be the data is not good because of mixing?(but after mixing length is looking same)

I have one more doubt here,while creating winsocket script which one should i select new single protocol script or new multiple protocol script?.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.