Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Writing transaction responses to file from the VuGen replay log

When a script is replayed in VuGen, the transaction reponse times can be found in the replay log.
Has anyone managed to write these out to a file?
I want to avoid having to use the controller to collate the results, as I'm only using one user as it currently seems like an unecessary expense.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Writing transaction responses to file from the VuGen replay log

The response times should be in the mdrv.log file in your scripts directory after each execution. You could grep out the times or write a Perl script to create a .csv file that can be graphed.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Writing transaction responses to file from the VuGen replay log

Thanks for your suggestions Alan.
In the end I managed to use 'lr_get_transaction_duration' to capture the transaction times and then I wrote them out to a file.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.