Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

XML custom requests

im am running a script that are sending thousands of xml requests using we_custom_request. Is there a way i can keep track of how many pass and how many fail. I was going to put a counter on it but i tried with text check and that doesnt work. is there a log or something i can see through loadrunner.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: XML custom requests

Yes, you can do xml validations in Web Services protocol.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I dont have a sevice test license. is there any other way of acheiving that.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Kevin,

You can try with lr_xml_*** functions to verify the xml responses.

If your xml responses too large it may be difficult.

Regards,
Madan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I took a look at the lr_xml functions and that i don''t think thats going to help me. I basically want to create 2 counters Pass and Fail. Being that there is no server response in the tree view is there any other way of putting a checkpoint in on the success or failure in the data be returned by the server.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

If you can send us the xml result of Pass and Fail, then I can think of the alternatives.

Regards,
Madan
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.