Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

application is not being opened while recording

Hi

I installed Loadrunner 9.5 on windows 7 and tried record web tours and gmail application by Vugen

Recording bar is displayed but application(webtour /gmail) not opened

Note: As u know application will open once u clik or ready to record

plz give the solution to overcome this prblm on windows 7

Regards
Bathula
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: application is not being opened while recording

It is more likely your browser version. IE8 is not supported by LoadRunner as of yet.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunneer 9.5 does not supports windows 7
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

IE 8.0 & Windows 7 are not yet QA'd with LR and hence it's suggested to use supported environment.

https://h10078.www1.hp.com/cda/hpms/display/main/hpms_content.jsp?zn=bto&cp=1-11-126-17%5e9753_4000_100__

However, you can try perform few settings in UAC (User account control)...I had similar problem on Vista...it's becase of security settings, events were not recorded.

I am not sure, if this settings applies to Windws 7??

1) IE: Select the "Enable 3rd party extensions" option under Tools --> Advanced section in IE
2)a. Log in to Windows Vista as an administrator.
b. From the Control Panel, choose User Accounts >Change Security Settings.
c.Clear the Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer check box and click OK.

Let me know, how it goes?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.