Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

browser/non-browser applications.

Hello Masters,

I have some problem in understanding the vugen recoring concepts. It is stated that HTML mode recording is used for browser application and url mode is for non browser application.

can you please tell me what are browser and non browser applications.

Thanks......
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: browser/non-browser applications.

Hi,

In general, the applications that are accessed using the browser (IE, firefox, etc.) can be called browser-based and the ones that are accessed through a client already installed are called as non-browser or window-based applications.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: browser/non-browser applications.

thanks vin, for your reply,

can u plz tell me what procedure I should follow to performance test a non browser application.

thanks once again...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.