Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

business objects performance testing

can some one please answer these questions
1)what protocol do we need to use?(i am using BO XI 3.1)
2)i have done scripting using the web(HTTP/HTML) protocol and i am getting the following error
<script language="javascript">
function okCB() {
var topf=getTopViewerFrameset();
if (topf!=null) topf.backToParent();
}
</script>
<script language="javascript" src="scripts/Utils.js"></script>
<script language="javascript" src="language/en/scripts/errorManager.js"></script>
<script language="javascript">
setTimeout('delayedDisplayDlg()',100);
function delayedDisplayDlg() {
advDisplayViewerErrorMsgDlg("Could not retrieve the document with the passed obsolete token. (Error: RWI 00323) (Error: INF )",_ERR_REPORT, okCB);
}
</script>

3)where do i get .cor file provided by BO ? can you say me the specific folder or path to find the .cor(corelation file)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: business objects performance testing

You seem to have a missing correlation and you are using a hard-coded session value for your request which needs to be correlated. You can do manual correlation of the script. I have been successful in doing manual correlation for BO and found no issues.Record the script again in a different file and use wdiff to find differences.

I am not sure of the .corr file as I never had the need to use it.

Thanks
Prashanth T
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hi
can you please list the values that need to be correlated .this would really be greatful
please do reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I dont have the values handy with me right now as I had done BO testing long time back. You can record another copy of the script and use Wdiff to find out differences between your original script and the copy script and correlate values that you observe to be changing.

Thanks
Prashanth T
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

i tried to correlate but i am getting the same error

_displayErrorMessage="Cannot retrieve the document with the passed obsolete token. RWI 00323) (Error: INF RWI 00323)";\r\n
Action.c(722): _traceErrorMessage="\\u003Cinput type=\\"hidden\\" name=\\"BENCH_ERROR\\" value=\\"Error&n
Action.c(722): bsp;Number : RWI 00323 - Error Description : Canno
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.