Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

can HP Diagnostics 7.0 integrate with LR 9.5

Hi,

I want to install LR 9.5. I want to use diagnostics also.
but in HP we can able to download only HP Diagnostics 7.0.
is HP Diagnostics 7.0 integrate LR 9.5?

Regards,
Chinnadurai R
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: can HP Diagnostics 7.0 integrate with LR 9.5

Yes you can use
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

If you are having the license for Diagnostics then request for the latest release from HP as it has fixed a lot of issues in 7.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Thanks for Reply.

I have installed LR 9.5 on Windows Vista machine. I read the Loadrunner Readme file. It shows that LR 9.5 compatible with HP Diagnostics version 8.0,
Where can i download HP Diagnostics 8.0?. the download is not available in HP Download Center.

Thanks and Regards,
Chinnadurai R
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You can contact the HP support and they will provide you with the latest version of HP Diagnostics
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.