Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

configuring Load Generators

i am testing 4 scripts and i am using 4 Load Generators.I have configured all the scripts to run in all the generators.
but when the test starts running,all the 4 LG's are not used during the start of the test.Only 2 LG's are running.The rest of the 2 LG's are getting used very late only.i need all the 4 LG's to be utilized as soon as the test starts.
how to configure for this type of scenario
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: configuring Load Generators

if 1 script to getnerator? take a look at the scheduling, see if all 4 user are started at the same time.
might have to set up groups if more then 4 users. just to start them all at the same time.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: configuring Load Generators

Schedule the scenaripo as groups and assign each script a single LG or multiple LG ( in your case 4) and schedule all the scripts start from 00:00:00 time.

hope it will help your case.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.