Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

corelation using web_custom_request

hi,
i am novice here.
i am recording web tours using lr (html mode) to book a ticket and trying to cancel the ticket thats booked every time the script runs for which i have to corelate the flightid in the itenanary but dont know to corelate the body value using web_custom_request.
have attached the script.plese help me for i.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: corelation using web_custom_request

Use the below function for correlation : Web_reg_save_param (â â ,â LB=â ,â RB=â , â ORD=â , LAST);
Param name: Parameter name
LB= Left Boundary to identify the dynamic value
RB= Right Boundary to identify the dynamic value
ORD=Ordinal value. This value is identified as the occurrence of the value with the specified boundaries in the page where the dynamic value is generated by the server. Simplest way to identify the ordinal value is Tree View ï   Server Response ï   Select the step from the left pane and search for the defined left boundary.
LAST: This is the part of the syntax to end the statement.
ORD=All: All the references found in the page which matches the boundaries will be saved in the parameter in an array structure. We have to consider the exact match from the array and replace the dynamic value with that reference in the script. We can identify the array structure and the values by running the script in parameter mode and then identify the array number and replace the parameter with the reference.
Note: Correlation function should be placed with the identified boundaries in the script before running the script.
Dynamic Boundaries: Insertion of correlation functions when the boundaries are dynamic.
Web_reg_save_param(â â ,â LB/ALNUM=â ,â RB=â ,â ORD=â ,â Savelen=â ,â Offset=â ,LAST);
Eg1: web_reg_save_param(â PsessionIdâ ,â LB/ALNUM=sesid12254125â ,â RB=â ,â Savelen=13â ,â Offset=8â ,LAST);
Let me know if you have any questions.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.