Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

correlation in loadrunner

hi,

I am running script in vugen after I recorded it - have manually correlated it. On running it the first time the script runs fine. When I try run it the second time the script will fail saying it cannot find the param I have set! I change the order in which I save the params, run again and it works.

Also have another script that when I run it in vugen for 100 iterations - passes everytime. When I run it for 20 vusers in controller I get errors saying param I have set cannot be found - but I do not get these errors on every user.

I cannot see how it is my script as it runs correctly most of the time but fails on a few vusers. Any help would be grateful.

Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: correlation in loadrunner

Hi,

- Does every time ORD changes? It it just happens only for 2 ro 3 iteration you can put up if condition.

- Check if everytime you get error on same users. If yes then check flow manually for those users. Its more of based on your applicaiton there is nothing wronge with your script. This could be due to your performance environment.

I hope this gives you little idea.

Thanks,
Champ
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the reply - glad to know it is not my script. I am new to performance testing so still getting used to it all!

Thanks again!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Actually ajay.x.kumar answered correctly,
you should assign few points to him.

Thanks
Ravi
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.