Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

correlation problem in Cognos Load Testing

Hi,
I need to run the load on cognos reports. I record the script HTML mode, I am trying to coorelate the values in the following areas like,
1) SourceTracking
2)executionParameters
3)ui.cafcontextid
4)m_tracking
5)ui.conversation
6)cv.actionstate
when I try to correlate these values, I am getting the error messages as "No match found for the requested parameter"
I am using the web reg save param function as

web_reg_save_param( "WCSParam_Text1", "LB/IC=sourceTracking\\\"\\>\\", "RB/IC= __\\", "Ord=1", "IgnoreRedirections=Yes", "Search=Body", "RelFrameId=1", LAST );
can any one please help me on this issue to identify the boundaries, i am attaching the script also for the review purposes

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: correlation problem in Cognos Load Testing

The boundaries mentioned in the correlation statement are incorrect.

Please do a manual correlation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: correlation problem in Cognos Load Testing

Do manual correlation.
Moreover the correlation,that you mentioned here,its wrong.

Also add web_set_max_html_param_len function on your scripts.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.