Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

directory on remote host:loadgen-XXX cannot be found

I am running load tests on Performance center 9.1 with around 5 load generators. The tests are running fine but I am unable to collate the test results.Each time it is throwing an error as "directory on remote host:loadgen-xxx cannot be found". Due to this i am struck up with my load tests. kindly help me ASAP
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: directory on remote host:loadgen-XXX cannot be found

Did anyone has any solution for this?

I am stuck with this issue for a month.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

There could be several reasons for this, so you may need check if your LGs have the tmp folder in a C:\temp like location.

Regards,

Mario M.

HP LR/PC Support

If you are customer you can try posting on our internal forums for more personalized support.

LoadRunner:
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/LoadRunner-Support-Customer/bd-p/loadrunner-support-customer-forum

Performance Center:
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Performance-Center-Support/bd-p/performance-center-support-customer

How to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ChlysWupWM

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

stuck on the same issue using Performance Center for days ... no help from googling ... Have a TEMP directory created on each and every Injector machine ..

Regards,

Manan Khumman

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I have same problem a few months back when system is going to sleep mode

Try to increase sleep time

or

If you need collect result then give time stamp to your result file at  end of the file

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello

AS Mario indicates, there may be several reasons for this, it seems that your LG are logging off, sleeping or somehow killing the agent, notice that there is a windows limitation that prevents network locartion of 7 or more levels to be unreachable, that is why Mario suggest to move the temp to C:, beside crate the folder you need also to change the temp location on the environment variables for the account running the agent, if the agents are running as service, then you need to modify some registry keys to accomplish this change, do the same for controller machine for IUSR_METRO account.

As side note, please be aware that the old PC 9.1 will reach its end of life by dec 31 this year, so I recommend you to consider upgrade.

regards
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.