Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

error-27796 failed to connect server connection timed out

Hi i am facing this issue whil running the controller scenario with 100 Vusers.

could you please tell me the reason of sucha errors,

is my server responding very slow or any settings which needs to be change
0 Likes
17 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: error-27796 failed to connect server connection timed out

Find the attached file.

In runtime settings
pereference- click advance options-in advance option page you have to increase the timeout session time.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Does it happen with 10, 20, 50 users? What does the CPU/Memory statistics look like on the servers under test?

You may have found a performance issue with your servers but you need to do more investigation. I would not advise increasing the timeout variables until you do some research.

-Terri
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

if it is client server application ,find attached snapshot.

Runtime settings-Click general-Click option- increase timwout session.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

sorry attaching the snapshot
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Like Prakash said, increase those timeouts. I always bump up all the 120's in Preferences-->Options to the max, 1000. That way you will be able to see the actual time it takes to respond to the calls.

As Terri said you have probably found a bottle neck. You just need to figure out where the problem lies.

You have to break that app before you can fix it 😉

Alan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I Increased the timout in settings as well still same error exist.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Have you looked at the server statistics (for app/db servers) for the application under test? Again, does this happen for lower amount of users? You may have found a performance issue but need to investigate/gather more information.

-Terri
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,
I find a similar problem. But it happens only with 100 users. For 10, 25, 50 it went fine. Also not all 100 users fail, everytime only 2 users stop because of this error:
Error -27796: Failed to connect to server "xxxxxx.net:80": [10060] Connection timed out [MsgId: MERR-27796]
Warning -26000: Empty or no response for URL="http://xxxxx.net/pac.pac" [MsgId: MWAR-26000]
Fatal Error -27098: Could not download the proxy automatic configuration script (URL="http://xxxxx.net/pac.pac"). See previous messages. Refer to the 'Run-time settings/Internet Protocol/Proxy' [MsgId: MERR-27098]
Fatal Error -27072: The URL of the proxy automatic configuration script was explicitly specified in "Run-time settings/Internet Protocol/Proxy". Aborting [MsgId: MERR-27072]
Action was aborted. [MsgId: MMSG-10694]
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am facing the same issue. Please let me know if you have any solution for this. I tried all possible methods
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Mine got solved by removing the IP Spoofer option. With IP Spoofer for users > 50 I used to get such issues.
I still need to figure out why IP Spoofer causes these issues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

IP spoofer is set to OFF in my setup but still the same error is observed - error-27796 failed to connect server connection timed out [10060]. Anyone has any other solution for this..please let me know. This is damn urgent for me.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.